1. The warranty only covers the internal mechanism of the watch.
2. The warranty does not cover the watch case, watch bracelet, straps, glass or battery.
3. The warranty does not cover external damage to the watch, case, crown and the face of the watch.
4. Damage to the mechanism of the watch due to rough use, dropping, banging etc. is not covered. Damage to the crown and mechanism due to pulling the crown too hard is also not covered.
5. The warranty is void if the watch has been tampered with. It is fairly easy for the service center to tell if the watch is not working or damaged due to user action or if the watch has been tampered with. In such cases there will be a charge for the repair which will be assessed by the service center.